Affinity understands the needs of its clients to promote safe operations at every level of the organisation, while establishing risk management systems that safeguard operations, mitigate hazards, and add value.
Safety management systems help businesses meet regulatory requirements and appropriate performance standards. From safety case development to safety culture assessments, Affinity provides tailored solutions and effective frameworks that help our clients establish, apply and monitor activities that protect employees, infrastructure and operations.
Risk management systems provide a disciplined means to identify and manage a range of risks, from operational hazards to man-made and natural. At Affinity, our multi-disciplinary team adopts systematic methods for examining facilities and processes, identifying potentially hazardous procedures for mitigation or elimination. We attend to the unique needs of our clients, providing reliable frameworks that support decision-making, planning and allocation of resources while maximising their competitive advantage.
Our services include:
- 1) Hazard Identification Study (HAZID)
- 2) Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- 3) Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- 4) Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- 5) Gas Dispersion and Smoke Ingress Study
- 6) Temporary Refuge Impairment Analysis (TRIA)
- 7) Plant Safety Startup Review
- 8) Safety Integrity Level Study (SIL)
- 9) HSE Safety Case
- 10) Non Hydrocarbon Hazard Analysis (eg. Dropped Object and Ship Collision Study)